It's light weight, flexible, and so comfortable. Once you've spent a day in this boot, there is no going back.
Tiny yet mighty- you won't believe how your ears. We're loving this loud yet compact speaker for camping and outdoor recreation!
55 Liter Backpacking Pack
This versatile 55-liter capacity, highly adjustable suspension system, and innovative design make it a durable backpacking pack that’s ready to get out there. With roughly five inches of adjustment in the back panel and six inches of adjustment in the hip belt, this pack fits a wide variety of torsos. A spacious main compartment keeps the bulk of your gear centered and secure, while the separate lid pocket keeps essentials at the ready and features instructional graphics on the underside for a dose of trail knowledge. Two large front zippered pockets hold additional items, a zippered sleeping compartment provides easy access to the bag without unloading the pack, and compression straps attach additional gear. The pack also includes two side water bottle pockets and a side sleeve for trekking poles, tent poles, or a fishing rod.
- Back panel has 4.5in of adjustment--fits torso lengths of 13.7 to 17.7in
- Hip belt has 6in of adjustment and dual pockets
- Separate lid pocket with underside instructional graphics
- Dual water bottle pockets with internal sleeves for tent poles, trekking poles, or a fishing rod
- Sleeping bag compartment for easy access
- Side, top, and bottom compression straps for cinching down load or attaching extra gear
- Dual front pockets
- Ice axe loops
- Quick-draw main opening
- Rain cover
- Adjustable suspension system makes it the perfect pack for growing teenagers
- Fits most adults
- 1890g (4.17lb)
- Weight Stripped: 1493g (3.29lb)
- 29.2 x 41.9 x 13.8 cm (11.5 x 16.5 x 5.5 in)
CampStove 2 Bundle Portable Wood Cooking System
Grill, boil, cook, and charge with this fully integrated kit. Generate electricity and create smokeless wood flames with the award-winning CampStove 2 while cooking up your meals with the lightweight Portable Grill and KettlePot attachments.
- Stove generates 3W power to charge devices
- Burn sticks, wood scraps, or pellets
- KettlePot stores CampStove to save pack space
- Boil 1L of water in 4.5 minutes
- KettlePot stores CampStove to save space
- Grilltop fits up to four burgers
- Bonus FlexLight included to illuminate cooktop
- Total Kit Weight: 4.96 lbs
- Good Deal: Bundle includes $40 savings
Headlamp 330 Lumens
Experience top-tier performance with a fit unlike any headlamp you’ve experienced thanks to the proprietary 3D SlimFit Construction. With a front profile of only 9mm and weighing only 69g, the headlamp sits flush on the forehead without worry of bounce or slippage. Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry for any activity and the rechargeable battery means you can leave the alkalines behind.
- Max Output 330 Lumens
- Red Night Vision Included
- Front Panel Tilts Down
- 40 hours on LO, 3.5 Hours on HIGH
- Recharge Via Micro USB
- Available in 4 Colors
1.5 Liter Drinklink Hydration Tube System Water Bottle
This foldable water bottle is reusable, attachable, freezable, sustainable convenience, all in one easy to grip, streamline bottle. It's a flexible product made specifically with active lifestyles in mind. Unlike traditional rigid bottles, it lays flat when empty, and has the ability to be folded and stored where other bottles cannot. It's also BPA free, and super easy to wash.
All you need to do is remove the SuperCap and replace it with the DrinkLink, plug the Hydration Tube into the DrinkLink, and now you've created a Hydration Reservoir to slide into any pack. The trusty shut-off valve will keep your water where you want it and the quick release will make removing and cleaning the tube a breeze.
Why we love it: this bottle is the perfect hike, camp, and travel companion. You can fill it, hook it to your bag, hydrate, and when its empty, fold it up and put it in your pocket or bag.
"Its so important to hydrate when outdoors and during travel but I dread carrying around the empty bottle for the second half of the hike or day trip once it's empty. It is so handy that this bottle can fold up to the size of a cell phone and go in a pocket or backpack- it provides the convenience of a disposable bottle and conscientiousness of a reusable bottle."
Survivor Knife and Firestarter
The Survivor was designed to be a fairly compact minimalist survival knife and it's the real deal. It has a solid full tang design and the G-10 handle is ready to take plenty of abuse. The notch in the back of the blade acts as a striker for the included magnesium alloy fire starter. The Kydex sheath mounts easily to a pack or belt and holds the fire starter and four feet of cord. It can even be fashioned into a spear with the included cord.
- G-10 handle
- 8Cr13MoV stainless blade (57HRC)
- Magnesium alloy fire starter
- 4 feet of paracord
- Kydex sheath
Smokey Bear Black Hat
Iconic. Vintage. Epic. Classic.
Hat Construction: Cotton-poly front with nylon mesh back.
Only you can prevent forrest fires.
Wear Your Roots NM Hat
For all of you New Mexico born, green chile fanatics with a taste for outdoor adventure- meet the "Wear Your Roots" hat.